Check this out...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Custom No-Sew High End look Bed

Lyds’ No-Sew Upholstered Bed, here is the link to this gorgeous project shared by Ana White. I love her blog, read it often, she shares great do-it-yourself projects, some for even the most skeptical DIY'ers.
This particular bed is not only gorgeous, but also cost effective (steal at about $100), looks high end & because you're making this yourself & it's not a mass produced (or over produced) purchase product, it's eco-friendly as well.
I really feel like I could make this bed; that being said...stay tuned. I will be making this within the next couple months & will post pics of my progress.
If any of you decide to try this I ask that you share as well.
As always thanks for reading & please follow my blog, or subscribe to my RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment